A naturopathic approach to anti-aging
Anti-aging and cosmetic facial treatments can help increase confidence so we look and feel great. The best part? These treatments can be safer than plastic surgery while still offering long-lasting results.
To enhance beauty and reverse aging, we offer three approaches:
Botox Cosmetic treatments involve injections of small proteins that temporarily relax facial muscles, allowing the skin to heal itself.
These treatments target the underlying causes of frown lines and crow’s feet—the repeated muscle contractions from frowning and squinting. Botox temporarily reduces muscle activity so patients can experience a visible smoothing of these lines.
- Patients should not lose ability to show expression when treated by a licensed professional
- Discomfort due to this treatment is minimal – patients describe it as a “pinch”
- Treatments take only 10 minutes and require minimal recovery time
Results may vary. Side effects may include problems swallowing, speaking or breathing; loss of strength and all-over muscle weakness; double-vision, blurred vision and drooping eyelids; hoarseness or change/loss of voice, trouble saying words clearly, loss of bladder control, dizziness and some serious and/or immediate allergic reactions.
Over time, our faces change and develop lines, wrinkles, thinning lips, and often volume loss in the cheek area. Juvederm fillers can deliver natural-looking results to lift and contour the cheeks, smooth unwanted wrinkles and enhance the lips.
These fillers are injectable gels made from modified hyaluronic acid (HA), which occurs naturally in the body. Through a non-surgical procedure, the fillers give patients a “liquid facelift” and offer instant results.
- Juverderm XC goes beneath the skin’s surface to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Juvederm Voluma XC adds volume to the cheeks, offering 90% of patients increased satisfaction with their facial appearance
- Juvederm Ultra XC plumps thinning lips, offering 92% of patients increased satisfaction with the look and feel
Results may vary. Side effects of these treatments may include tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, itching, vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs or permanent scarring
Both male and female patients often feel bothered by the fullness beneath their chins, which can occur due to genetics, weight gain and aging. Kybella is an FDA-approved injectable treatment that can improve the appearance of chin fullness by actually destroying fat cells. Once destroyed, these cells can no longer store or accumulate fat.
The active ingredient in Kybella is deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring molecule in the body that helps break down and absorb dietary fat. The fat cleared from the chin is processed through your body’s own metabolism.
- Patients treated with Kybella reported improvement in the visual and emotional impact of submental fat after treatment
- 79% of patients had improved satisfaction with the appearance of under-the-chin fullness
- More than 1,600 patients worldwide had been treated with Kybella during clinical trials, and the treatment has been evaluated in more than 20 clinical studies
To see some amazing before and after photos of real Kybella patients click here.
Results may vary. Side effects may include swelling, bruising, pain, numbness, redness, areas of hardness, nerve injury in the jaw causing an uneven smile or facial muscle weakness and trouble swallowing.
Talk with our physicians about what cosmetics treatment option is right for you.