- Reduce stress
- Improve sleep
- Boost immunity
- Hydrate and replenish electrolytes
- Increase energy
- Relieve nausea
- Offer immediate absorption
- Reduce pain
Vitamin drips and nutrient boost pushes are dispensed in our comfortable IV Therapy room after patients receive a consultation by our onsite physicians, who prescribe the proper IV therapy.
Yes, our IV suite is open for existing patients and provider referral IV therapy.
- Monday: 12:30PM - 4:30PM
- Wednesday: 8AM - 12PM, 12:30PM - 4:30PM
- Friday: 8AM -12PM, 2PM - 6PM
Yes! We have sick times on Wednesdays and Friday afternoons. If you have a respiratory illness you will need to schedule during the sick times. If you are immunocompromised or not ill, you can be seen on Monday afternoons or Wednesday and Friday mornings.
- Nutrient Bag -$75 (Includes Vitamin C, B Vitamins, B12, Magnesium)
- Defender bag $100/bag (Includes Vitamin C, B vitamins) **this is the only bag available for those that are sick and will need to be prepaid for before service
- High-Dose Vit-C **Patient needs a prescription on file or from a physician. Call for pricing.
More about IV Therapy
IV therapy can be used to boost energy, cure a cold or correct a vitamin deficiency. Vitamin IV therapy is a healthy, safe practice that relieves multiple symptoms and promotes a patient's overall health. The therapy also helps with the treatment of patients who have or experience:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome with or without Epstein-Barr virus
- Chronic depression
- Acute or chronic muscle spasm
- Migraine headaches
- Narcotic withdrawal
- Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Respiratory problems
- Acute or chronic asthma
- Cardiovascular disease
- A need for quick recovery after athletic events
- Acute viral illness/colds
- Sides effects of chemotherapy treatments
Patients are often amazed at the results of this therapy. This is a testament to the amazing power of the vitamin IV therapy approach and the modalities that support the body to regain balance, harmony and health.