We want to provide you with the ultimate in customer service
Please follow the advice below so we can exceed your expectations.
Plan to arrive 30 minutes before your appointment. This time allows us to create or update your contact information, confirm insurance benefits, and notify you of privacy information.
What to Bring
- Two forms of identification (driver’s license, state ID, tribal ID, passport, government ID)
- Current health insurance card
- A list of current medications and supplements including the dosage. If it’s easier for you, bring the bottles with you to your appointment. We want to review everything you take regularly.
- A list of other physicians you see and their contact information
- Current immunization record
- Discharge paperwork from any recent hospital visit
- A list of questions. We’re all human – and sometimes we forget the most important things when we’re in the moment. Take the time to jot down your questions before your appointment so we can be sure to cover everything when we’re together.
If this is your first visit, you can save time before your appointment by printing and completing the New Patient Forms found here.
If you have any questions about our forms, please call us at 480.428.3232 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sometimes it’s unavoidable. If you know you’re running late, give us a call. We’ll do everything we can to work you in, however, we may need to reschedule your appointment for another day.
If you need to cancel your appointment please let us know 24 hours before your scheduled appointment time. This allows us to reschedule you for a more convenient time to come in. We appreciate your courtesy heads up by calling us at 480.428.3232!